Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Тениски от концерта на Paul Di'Anno
#1
Сега видях, че са останали малко. Раздаваме ги по 10 левчета. Има само XL. Който иска, да казва.

[Image: l_2b9dedc2ac8d4868a2b190f86d735f88.jpg]
[Image: l_d89a361196a441cf93c30f0337bcd816.jpg]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet, Act I, Scene V[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
Взимам Smile :rockdevil:
В Четвъртък ще ходя към Лодж-а, ако имаш път на там.
Ако не, кажи ти кога и къде.
[COLOR="Yellow"]Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
And I will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If I could only see her now.

Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.
[/COLOR]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)