Posts: 2,811
Threads: 446
Joined: Sep 2007
Country:
16th February 2010, 11:17
Хаха Той жоро има навика да попада на стари новини и да изкарва акъла
Иначе ето още нещо любопитно.. вече почвам сериозно да се съмнявам че албума ще излезне 2011
Quote:British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN have completed the recording process for their new album at Compass Point Studios in Nassau, Bahamas with producer Kevin Shirley. According to a posting on Kevin's official web site, "There's still work to do, but the band portion is complete and in the can, so to speak."
Shirley previously worked on the last three MAIDEN albums — 2000's "Brave New World", 2003's "Dance of Death" and 2006's "A Matter of Life and Death".
Източник Blabbermouth.net
Only The Good Die Young...
All the evil seems to live forever...
Posts: 272
Threads: 3
Joined: Dec 2008
16th February 2010, 11:27
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2010, 11:34 by Dragontear.)
даммм и аз го прочетох преди минути, но както винаги си ме изпреварил

поне ще го постна преведено


IRON MAIDEN са завършили записите за предстоящия си нов албум в "Compass Point Studios" на Бахамите с продуцента Kevin Shirley. Според последния, има още работа, но частта на групата е вече готова. Shirley участва в създаването на последните три дългосвирещи творби на "Девиците" - "Brave New World" (2000), "Dance of Death" (2003) и "A Matter of Life and Death" (2006).
:rockdevil:
Източник: Katehizis.com
[COLOR="Yellow"]Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
And I will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If I could only see her now.
Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.[/COLOR]
Posts: 989
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2007
16th February 2010, 14:50
Според Яник и Митъл Хамър, ще е в края на тази година.
[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet, Act I, Scene V[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,811
Threads: 446
Joined: Sep 2007
Country:
28th February 2010, 12:56
Според доста сигурен източник ... Новият албум трябва да излезне през Август
Only The Good Die Young...
All the evil seems to live forever...
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2007
28th February 2010, 13:11
Dragontear Wrote:Според доста сигурен източник ... Новият албум трябва да излезне през Август
този източник, не ти ли спомена и турне през Балканите, с възможност България
I'm an FC member!
04.06.07(BG)...02.08.08(GR)...10.02.09(SRB)...14.08.10(HU)...15.08.10(RO)...16.06.14(BG)...30.07.16(RO)...24.04.17(DE)...20.07.18(GR)...22.07.18(BG)... 10/11.08.18(UK)...22.05.22(CRO)...24.05.22(SRB)...02.07.22(DE)...13.07.22(BG)...