20th December 2009, 13:14
Не знам дали ви прави впечатление, но групите на фестивала са едни и същи. На една част хедлайнери са Металика , Слейър и т.н.
На друга Мейдън и Рамщайн.
Ха сега вижте датите за Букурещ и Истанбул...
едни и същи са, което означава, че на единия от двата дена в Румъния или Турция ще свирят Мейдън...
Правете си сметката от сега :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:
На друга Мейдън и Рамщайн.
Ха сега вижте датите за Букурещ и Истанбул...
едни и същи са, което означава, че на единия от двата дена в Румъния или Турция ще свирят Мейдън...
Правете си сметката от сега :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:
[COLOR="Yellow"]Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
And I will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If I could only see her now.
Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.[/COLOR]
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
And I will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If I could only see her now.
Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.[/COLOR]
