Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
...And Metallica For All...
#1
I felt The Unnamed Feeling in this Sad But True existence.I am The Unforgiven - would you be The Unforgiven II ? I'm just One,I'm trying to Escape but the Master of Puppets from above holds me tight,Die,die my darling,you left me for King Nothing.I'll Seek & Destroy the vain world till I Disappear.But The Memory Remains . . .Wherever I May Roam you'll be deep in my heart and Nothing Else Matters.


Може да се пробвам да направя подобно нещо и от заглавия на Мейдън :happy:
I don't want your sympathy
all i sense is endless apathy
my fragile mask crumbles
and i continue reconcile
my eternal safety lost by doubt
too long have i refused to shout...

If i stare in the mirror will i see my face
if i look in the mirror even if i gaze ?
NO...i only saw bitterness and tears
could you help me ? help me fight my fears
you're just empty...you never felt...
you're just empty...you can't help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
...And Metallica For All... - by Eddie Breeg - 28th March 2008, 16:12
...And Metallica For All... - by Morgoth - 28th March 2008, 17:13
...And Metallica For All... - by h4ll0w3d - 28th March 2008, 21:45
...And Metallica For All... - by Fufy - 21st April 2009, 09:29

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)