18th March 2008, 14:59
Реших да отворя нова тема, провокирана от постовете на Морти в Хумор и забава, в която да поразсъждаваме за Мейдън и фенщината. Ето конкретните цитати:
Quote:Message 7 - posted by TatiViana (U7280099) , Last Week
Come on, folks!
If they don't want to see fans around them, they have to RETIRE!
Yeah, get off.... Go live their lives, without fans, cameras, etc.
This is the life they chose. And, this is BRAZIL!!!!
The place they said they love! Is this their love?
And, as I told you..... We are who paid their good life... 5 stars hotel, travels, good food...
And is this the way they treat us?
And now I saw at news websites that Iron Maiden are treating bad the fans at Curitiba too. Ooohhh... I'm not liking this. Bruce screamed with fans!
And.... Tired????
COME OOOOON!!!!
If they want to make a great world tour, this is not my fault! They made the dates, they knew what would happen.
This is really strange.
I can't believe this is happening.
THIS IS A SHAME!!!!
All this in Brazil???
At India, Australia and another countries they saw their fans. But.... here o_O... Why?
Call police? Why?
Well... I understand we are invading their privacity, but this is not our fault! They didn't stop on airport, they didn't make an Authograph Section..... They just want to see fans who pays the same hotel, or give money to stay on backstage. We don't have another way to see them! We had to go to hotel. What's the problem stop just a bit to attend their fans?
We gave money to them too... Buying CDs, DVDs, the gig....... I, by myself, gave more than R$ 1000,00 to Maiden! I spent money that I can't spend in this travel. Money that I had to rent my own house and buy my home stuffs. But, nooooooooo..... I spent with a band and a man who don't like me, and don't want to meet me. I spent with guys who looked to me badly, and called the police!
Well... The show?
Huuummm, show was great.
But not because of Maiden; the best of Maiden is the fans! Oh, this was a good experience. Feel people, feel the love of them, listen their screamings and "OOOOHHH".
But this doesn't matter to Maiden, eh?...
SO... BRUCE, IF YOU HAVE TO TREAT BADLY THE BRAZILIANS, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO YOUR MANSION AND DRINK YOUR 5 O'CLOCK TEA WITH YOUR WIFE AND KIDS!!!!
BRAZILIANS HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS... CORRUPTION, MISERY.... WE DON'T HAVE TO ENDURE BORING ENGLISHES TREATING US BADLY!
GET OUT AND DON'T BACK ANYMORE!
Quote:Message 11 - posted by neidedickinson (U8392059) , Last Week
In that day I felt myself very very sad!! ! I* published everything about that day on my flog! I was waiting for Bruce, to see him!!"! I see above all, as a man! not only like a singer! and I was very upsed, disappointed with his atitude! I understand Bruce could be tired (because of tour - shows almost everyday) - but always, fans from SP have beem supporting him in his carrer, inclusively in his solo career! Skunkworks , remember???? And all those people wished was an autograph.... Is ask much??? Is the obligation of a musician! My God, there isn't success without a public! To sing without anybody to listen??? How would be possible!
Bruce my feelings about you is the same althought my deception with your attitude! No one musician is better than their public!!! Everybody is formed of the same thing! We born, we die, we laugh, we crye!!! Nobody is better !
And Paddy????
Paddy offended all fans! All!!! Is she your proprietor???? Nooooooooooooo! You don't submit to Steve's orders.. So, why of Paddy ones??? She doesn't love you more than me!!!No no no no! I don't care about your money, your fame ! Go to hell the fame! I love you, Mr Dickinson. Understand me???? And I'll meet you!!! Paddy won't achieve to keep you apart with people, nor me!!!
Bruce ,te amo
I love you
I love you
I love you, dear ungrate man!
Give a oportunity to me! I wish to meet you ok, Bruce!
I love you, deep inside my heart , above all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you
Love you
Love you!!!!!!!
I don't care about Paddy!!!
Quote:Paddy has a deplorabel conduct to try isolate Bruce from his fans, which could be misunderstood ! Fans were confused in relation to this situation! Bruce maltreated a fan (from Curitiba - that all he wanted is a simple autograph!). Paddy can't interfere in Bruce's work in Maiden. (Did Lorraine do this when she was with Harry??? Harry is a leader of Maiden!). Paddy doesn't understand Bruce is a public person (he is a man, not only a singer - But he is a public person - and if he was ill homoured that fan didn't have nothing to this!) which have a great number of fans ! Doesn't maltreated fans, impeding fans aproaching Bruce??? It's wrong! She doesn't understand this ! Paddy was there to prove to those fans (girls). "Oh, Bruce has a owner, she is alone, ok? He is mine" - But in fact, nobody belong to nobody!...
doh
I was so sad that day! I would like to introduce myself to Bruce... I drunk a lot and I was walking, walking and crying a lot ! Sweet love, cold deception! I was sick! I go to the show sick ! I loved , loved, loved Maiden's show!!! I was crazy to run, run, run till the stage and hug Bruce! to hold him, to look him, to introduce me - Oh, how many sensations!!! How I wish to hug Bruce ! To kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss ... him . My love keeps although happened - But I was furious with Bruce and I hated Paddy - Divorce !!!!!
But about the show, I loved it ! I sang all songs ! I screamed so loud "Bruce " , - I 'm super fan of Steve, Adrian ..

. Просто всичко е поставено на друга основа, поне таова усещне имам аз.