19th March 2008, 09:57
Ето всъщност какво се оказва.
Както предположих като са я отхвърлили тая сган..много ясно,че ще лее злъч......но то момчето което е написало това си казва всичко!
Quote:I was reading the story about this girl bitching about the band mistreating the fans, but it is a lie (apparently). Everybody from whom I've seen pictures were there in front of the hotel with her and all the other fans, and I saw at least 5 different persons with Steve on the pic, including a guy with his wife and son, a guy with Janick in the afternoon and in then the evening, another girl saying that Steve is a real gentleman.
This girl had the chance to take pic and autograph from Steve according to the guy that took pics with Jan in the afternoon and in the night, but she gave the cold shoulder 'cos she was there for Bruce. So now we know well what is the truth. The girl came from her town a long way thinking she was going to get here and that Bruce would call her up his hotel room and whatnot. Now she comes with this lame excuse that she was mistreated and want to sell her ticket. I know this girl from the net. She only likes Bruce. Ridiculous...Some people live in a very small world.
Както предположих като са я отхвърлили тая сган..много ясно,че ще лее злъч......но то момчето което е написало това си казва всичко!

